- Dr Siobhan O’Regan – Female Partner, MBBS; (GMC No. 3088708)
Dr O’Regan graduated from St Bartholomew’s Hospital. London in 1985 and joined Rowhedge Practice in 2008. She have a specialist interest in Diabetes and is the practice lead GP for this.
- Dr Carolyn Richardson – Female Partner, BM DRCOG DFFP MRCGP; (GMC No. 4109893)
Dr Richardson is the senior partner at the Practice. She graduated from the University of Southampton in 1994 and has worked as a GP since 2000. She settled in Rowhedge in 2005 and has developed special interests in student health, sickle cell disease and end of life care.
- Dr Alan Speers – Male Partner, MBBS; BSc (Hons); DFSRH; MRCS; MRCGP; (GMC NO. 4410883)
Dr Speers joined the practice having served as an Army GP in Colchester for a number of years. He joined the practice in 2009 and works part-time at the practice. His medical interests include Orthopaedics, Urology and Minor Surgery.
- Dr Matthew Dawson – Male Partner, MBBS, BSc. (Hons), MRCGP, DFSRH, LoC (GMC no.6128076)
Dr Dawson trained at Barts Medical school, and completed his GP training in Cambridge. He joined the Rowhedge Practice in August 2010 and works full-time.
- Dr Emily Foster – Female Partner, BMedSci, BMBS, MRCGP, DRCOG, DFSRH, LoC
Dr Foster trained at Nottingham Medical School and completed her GP training in Colchester. She joined the practice in 2009 before working abroad and came back to the practice in 2016; her interests are in women’s health and medical education.
- Dr Jamal Sijanivandi – Male Salaried GP, Medical degree and trained GP (Specialist in Family Medicine, Sweden), MRCGP, GMC 6081718.
Dr Sijanivandi has completed both his medical education and GP-training in Sweden. He has worked as a GP in UK since 2005. He is a Member of Royal College of General Practitioners (MRCGP). He Joined Rowhedge surgery in 2017.
- Dr Karen Chumbley – Female GP Retainer, FRCGP, MBBS (Hons), DRCOG, MSc, Diploma GUM, Diploma Primary Care Rheumatology (GMC 4201173)
Karen trained at Imperial College graduating in 1995 and qualifying as a GP in 2001. Karen is the Clinical Director of St Helena Hospice and joined us as a GP retainer in 2018.